Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBS.money Anonimity level 5 payment Pending 7 days
Hello, can you tell me if there is a problem with the payment that  use maximum privacy option (Anonymity level 5) ?
I have a payment of 2 000 000 BBS (with bbs.money online wallet) which is in status "pending" from 7 days.

I don't have any probleme with my other payment with Anonymity level 0.
Thanks

BS wallet : fyU26wxqfj3QFw9vbq6uPwhHtwMAuk4ZQ2WPT8LcPtw1MjRXVa8dAQVd6bokH9wLbyFS2huiXpJRQTcpuZaj1cvP2BAaGhoge
(05-23-2018, 07:19 AM)cb2poker Wrote: Hello, can you tell me if there is a problem with the payment that  use maximum privacy option (Anonymity level 5) ?
I have a payment of 2 000 000 BBS (with bbs.money online wallet) which is in status "pending" from 7 days.

I don't have any probleme with my other payment with Anonymity level 0.
Thanks

BS wallet : fyU26wxqfj3QFw9vbq6uPwhHtwMAuk4ZQ2WPT8LcPtw1MjRXVa8dAQVd6bokH9wLbyFS2huiXpJRQTcpuZaj1cvP2BAaGhoge

I have same issue, been waiting a week on 4.5 Mil BBS. The web wallet is buggy as fuck.
 I've lost all hope I'll ever see it.

Wallet: fySxx5vnVwS9tvfNqjxfm8MQmqmvUgzYgAMD3xuUmLRTfZrDXHsTSDQcDchJyDv6hDMYQFHEA6J5Y38htYLroBvk2qg5sYZdj

Tx hash: 03816c0d28d16899356442eff3cef6141422ae2b4240bb9df9e8f82c8050b2df

Edit: Mine was at anonymity level 0, for some reason it let you send 4.5 Million coins and for some reason the blockchain won't process it at all.
Would it be possible to have an answer or correction to solve this problem that is bad for a currency that wants to be privacy ?
(05-23-2018, 07:43 PM)cb2poker Wrote: Would it be possible to have an answer or correction to solve this problem that is bad for a currency that wants to be privacy ?

I agree. The coin creator doesn't really know much about blockchains which kind of makes me want to sell everything now and immediately as well, before the blockchain halts altogether because of how it was built.
Those super big ones will never make into the block.
We have decreased the transactions limit on web wallet so transactions like that will not happen anymore.
As for the existing one, we can't do anything until they expires in 7 days.

Sorry for inconvenience.
(05-24-2018, 07:28 AM)bbscoin Wrote: Those super big ones will never make into the block.
We have decreased the transactions limit on web wallet so transactions like that will not happen anymore.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Ok thank you for the reply, I hope that in 7 days it will return in my wallet ....

Debugging will be charged 1 000 000 BBS ;-)  Wink
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I think I was successfully able to eliminate my bad tx from my local mempool and then able to send my own txns to Altex, but they are still pending and not appearing in the explorer.bbscoin.xyx.
What gives?
Was there a 51% attack or some orphaned block with a blockchain split?
Photos:
[Image: MyezQla.png]
[Image: YXKi3tG.png]

(05-23-2018, 07:43 PM)cb2poker Wrote: Would it be possible to have an answer or correction to solve this problem that is bad for a currency that wants to be privacy ?

(05-24-2018, 09:07 AM)cb2poker Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 07:28 AM)bbscoin Wrote: Those super big ones will never make into the block.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Ok thank you for the reply, I hope that in 7 days it will return in my wallet ....

Debugging will be charged 1 000 000 BBS ;-)  Wink

I think you might need to fiddle with the local wallet as I did to have it cancel/remove the tx from your local mempool. I just reloaded and reloaded the local wallet until it showed my correct balance (4.5 mil) and then I sent a large txn fee tx to altex, then it stopped appearing in my local mempool. Then I started to move that stuff out in 200k tx transactions at mixin 0. It shows locally on my own wallet in mempool but does not show in explorer.bbscoin.xyz as it still shows the old tx that failed up on their explorer.

I'm not sure, today was the 7-day mark for me (about 12 hours ago exactly TBH) but the 4.5 mil tx still appears up on the explorers mempool. :/

This double-spend method is actually faily common I've heard and all of my local logs show txns as being accepted as such into the mempool.

Quick edit: After reloading wallet all the sent txs got cancelled xD IDK hahaha
Hello, there is always a problems with the online wallet.
My 2 millions are seems to be cancel but, I can not do transfer.

"transaction size is to big. try to lower or mixin account"

screen capture:

[Image: JM249eo.png]

https://imgur.com/JM249eo

thank you to regularize this situation.

could we have official reponse from admin ?
(06-02-2018, 12:04 PM)cb2poker Wrote: Hello, there is always a problems with the online wallet.
My 2 millions are seems to be cancel but, I can not do transfer.

"transaction size is to big. try to lower or mixin account"

screen capture:

[Image: JM249eo.png]

https://imgur.com/JM249eo

thank you to regularize this situation.

could we have official reponse from admin ?

Lower your transfer amount
Or download the wallet, run it in GUI Wallet and optimize it