Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese Discuz Plugin Feedback
Exclamation 
I was helping one of my Chinese friend to understand how to set up the wallet service and he gave me specific feedback regarding the Discuz Plugin features. I hope it will help you while you are developing the API based plugin. Here are the things which will allow more acceptance of the plugin,

1. 单次充值积分下限: Using this field, Discuz Webmaster can set the minimum number of points/BBScoins required for Deposits/Withdrawals. This value will indicate the minimum number of coins to be Deposited at once or withdrawn at once. I think this field needs to be repeated twice in the background plugin settings. One for withdrawal and other for Deposit. Also, value 0 = Any amount

2. 单次充值积分上限: This is same as above but indicates the maximum allowed for Deposit/Withdrawal. Also value 0 = Unlimited

3. 订单管理: The Order Management in the background should be independent of Alipay. The current plugin will display orders only if Alipay is enabled. But this should be independent. The reason: We are going to make BBSCoin popular and if Alipay is enabled, Discuz users will prefer Alipay over BBSCoin. This will result in less usage of BBSCoin since preference will be given to Alipay.

4. 支付记录: In Discuz Background, these are the fields which the plugin should display for the ease of use.

订单编号 - Order Number
订单时间 - Order Time
购买者 - Username/UID
积分数量 - The number of points/BBSCoins
处理时间 - Processing time
状态 - Status: Pending or Successful.
选中的记录,人工补单提交 - This will be the button. Let's says a user is trying to Deposit and there is a problem in the Blockchain. Even though the BBSCoin has been received, forum points might not be credited. This manual option will accept it as completed and credit the required forum points.

I hope this feedback will help for the Discuz plugin development.

I will post separately for other forum plugins as soon as I receive feedback.
These idea are all good idea, we will do these after Web Wallet and API developing.

The reason why we use the system order management is making a fully usable order management system will be a big project. I think it should be a function of Web Wallet API.

Now we just do the basic, because we are extending the plugin to more site building tools. Let more site use this plugin first is our first goal. Then we can collect users' advice and provide with more functions to specify plugin.

Also we think, the open source community can participate in the development also is an option.

Thank you very much!
(02-14-2018, 12:52 PM)bbscoin Wrote: These idea are all good idea, we will do these after Web Wallet and API developing.

The reason why we use the system order management is making a fully usable order management system will be a big project. I think it should be a function of Web Wallet API.

Now we just do the basic, because we are extending the plugin to more site building tools. Let more site use this plugin first is our first goal. Then we can collect users' advice and provide with more functions to specify plugin.

Also we think, the open source community can participate in the development also is an option.

Thank you very much!

No problem. You guys are already doing a great job! I am insisting on the Alipay independence for the next API based development. Discuz users will not use BBSCoin when Alipay is available. This will in turn reduce the usage of BBSCoin on each forum. We need to focus on independent BBSCoin solution so everyone can only use it for forum points.

Let says 10 forums use only BBSCoin as payment option for forum points. Then this will increase the value of it. Whereas if Alipay is enabled, users will only choose the easier option which is Alipay.

I hope you understand.
(02-14-2018, 01:32 PM)altminer Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 12:52 PM)bbscoin Wrote: These idea are all good idea, we will do these after Web Wallet and API developing.

Thank you very much!

No problem. You guys are already doing a great job! I am insisting on the Alipay independence for the next API based development. Discuz users will not use BBSCoin when Alipay is available. This will in turn reduce the usage of BBSCoin on each forum. We need to focus on independent BBSCoin solution so everyone can only use it for forum points.

Let says 10 forums use only BBSCoin as payment option for forum points. Then this will increase the value of it. Whereas if Alipay is enabled, users will only choose the easier option which is Alipay.

I hope you understand.

Yes, easy-to-use is the key point.
So we are in focus on Web Wallet, GUI Wallet is very difficult for normal users.
The site admin can install a walletd service and use a GUI wallet, but normal users cannot.