Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some feedback in Korean Forum
I will write it here any feedback, suggestion or any other problems mentioned in Korean forum. 
Thanks!

It was told that more than 10,000 coins cannot be transferred from the wallet to the exchange.
(mentioned by @leesunhee)
Would you check it please?
Please use the GUI Wallet, check the Perference and Enable the Wallet Optimize
(03-10-2018, 03:31 AM)crazycasis Wrote: I will write it here any feedback, suggestion or any other problems mentioned in Korean forum. 
Thanks!

It was told that more than 10,000 coins cannot be transferred from the wallet to the exchange.

This happens when the user received a lot of small transfers. Think about this analogy: the user received a bunch of 1 cent coins but trying to spend $100. The transaction will be too big because it needs to include 10000 coins.
What you can do is turn on the wallet optimization. The wallet will collect the small amounts and exchange for a bigger amount. Similar to, exchanging 100 coins with a $1 bill.

The optimization takes some time, so you can leave it open overnight.
Additionally we have adjusted the minimum payment for the pool. It will avoid paying small amounts anymore.
(03-13-2018, 05:28 PM)randing89 Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 03:31 AM)crazycasis Wrote: I will write it here any feedback, suggestion or any other problems mentioned in Korean forum. 
Thanks!

This happens when the user received a lot of small transfers. Think about this analogy: the user received a bunch of 1 cent coins but trying to spend $100. The transaction will be too big because it needs to include 10000 coins.
What you can do is turn on the wallet optimization. The wallet will collect the small amounts and exchange for a bigger amount. Similar to, exchanging 100 coins with a $1 bill.

The optimization takes some time, so you can leave it open overnight.
Additionally we have adjusted the minimum payment for the pool. It will avoid paying small amounts anymore.

Thank you for your explanation in detail, and I understand Wink
I have told him to execute the wallet optimization, and I hope he solved this problem.
Go BBS!