Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Critical Feedback for BBSCoin Plugins
Can anyone respond to my question??
(05-02-2018, 01:12 PM)altminer Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 07:06 AM)bbscoin Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 01:23 PM)altminer Wrote: Amazing progress so far. When is your planned release for Web wallet and plugins?

We will release Web Wallet first in one or two weeks. The interface for plugin will be later than this time point, we need some time for online debugging.
Plugin for Web Wallet is done, the source is open for everyone in GitHub, but not tested also.

I think it's high time to start implementing the plugins on websites. I have convinced few webmasters to implement the plugins on their Chinese sites.

The plugins have been installed on Discuz sites until now. Can you tell me how to implement?

在线钱包站点ID(使用在线钱包时填写)
在线钱包站点Key(使用在线钱包时填写)
Walletd或在线钱包服务地址

What to add in these fields?

I don't want this coin to die. Let's get them started. I see a very low hash rate now!

We are developing API for web wallet, after we developed the API, you can fill the settings.
Also the coin will not to die.

Sorry for the Late Reply
(05-09-2018, 08:11 AM)bbscoin Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 01:12 PM)altminer Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 07:06 AM)bbscoin Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 01:23 PM)altminer Wrote: Amazing progress so far. When is your planned release for Web wallet and plugins?

We will release Web Wallet first in one or two weeks. The interface for plugin will be later than this time point, we need some time for online debugging.
Plugin for Web Wallet is done, the source is open for everyone in GitHub, but not tested also.

I think it's high time to start implementing the plugins on websites. I have convinced few webmasters to implement the plugins on their Chinese sites.

The plugins have been installed on Discuz sites until now. Can you tell me how to implement?

在线钱包站点ID(使用在线钱包时填写)
在线钱包站点Key(使用在线钱包时填写)
Walletd或在线钱包服务地址

What to add in these fields?

I don't want this coin to die. Let's get them started. I see a very low hash rate now!

We are developing API for web wallet, after we developed the API, you can fill the settings.
Also the coin will not to die.

Sorry for the Late Reply

Merry Christmas BBSCoin devs!! Extraordinary progress so far. When are you releasing the final forum plugins with Web hooks integration? We need plugins which can convert forum points to BBSCoin based on real time market value. We can also avoid conversion ratios and rely upon market value for buying forum points!
We will need users' feedback based on api mode now, then developing the hook mode. You can use API mode first, and welcome to send us feedbacks