Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loading blockchain error
hi, just didnt open my gui wallet for longer time, now when i open it i can see bbs logo on the front and behind is loading blockchain error and whole app is freezed.. i dont have keys from wallet. Any help how to fix it? also tried to open new gui wallet on another windows computer and same problem.. any help pls? 
thx
Please ensure you are using the latest version Smile
(06-26-2018, 02:39 PM)bbscoin Wrote: Please ensure you are using the latest version Smile

yes, iam using v3.1.0 but anyway i didnt save keys.. but i downloaded this last version to my other computer and doesnt work anyway Sad

(06-26-2018, 02:39 PM)bbscoin Wrote: Please ensure you are using the latest version Smile

i wanna download blockchain on that other computer and copy to otherone but not possible with same error to run wallet.. error loading blockchain. my older version is 3.0.1
(06-26-2018, 07:34 PM)hardynko Wrote:

yes, iam using v3.1.0 but anyway i didnt save keys.. but i downloaded this last version to my other computer and doesnt work anyway Sad

i wanna download blockchain on that other computer and copy to otherone but not possible with same error to run wallet.. error loading blockchain. my older version is 3.0.1

You can follow this FAQ to clean blockchain
https://forum.bbscoin.xyz/showthread.php?tid=80
(06-27-2018, 05:37 AM)bbscoin Wrote:

thats not possible for me because if i open wallet i just can see white table with logo bbs and in the window behind this blockchain error.. tried to open it many times.. last time was about 3 days ago and still its like freezed i can only open task manager and end task.. i cant even minimize to tray.. only one way how to close is end task via task manager.. so problem still not solved Sad thx for answer
(06-27-2018, 10:38 AM)hardynko Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 05:37 AM)bbscoin Wrote:

thats not possible for me because if i open wallet i just can see white table with logo bbs and in the window behind this blockchain error.. tried to open it many times.. last time was about 3 days ago and still its like freezed i can only open task manager and end task.. i cant even minimize to tray.. only one way how to close is end task via task manager.. so problem still not solved Sad thx for answer
Are you using v3.1? we fixed some startup problems in this version.